Rope access is considered to be any work technique adapted to be deployed from ropes, which would normally require either scaffolding or a mechanical access platform.
Rope access systems can be quickly and easily set up to access hard to reach areas, which may not be possible or financially practical using conventional means. This greatly reduces the number of man hours for working at height and keeps disruption to an absolute minimum.
The flexible equipment requirements make it an incredibly eco friendly access technique too, with minimal effect on the surrounding environment compared to traditional methods.
RIGMAR only qualified and competent tradesman who are trained to IRATA Standards for Industrial Rope Access.
This helps us to consistently achieve the highest level of competency in what is the safest method of access, with a range of specialist services that also includes:
Work Positioning Netting (WPN)
Work Positioning Decking (WPD)
RIGMAR’s multi-skilled and multi-talented rope access team are qualified to undertake a wide range of repairs, installations and on-site services, including but not restricted to:
- Welding and plating
- Rigging and lifting
- Structural fabric maintenance and repair
- Special coating applications
- Fire protection
- Industrial cleaning and painting
- Structural inspections, surveys and materials testing
- Asbestos sampling
- Bolt torque testing
- Electrical installation and maintenance
- Confined space entry and repair work
- Working at height and confined space rescue services
- Non destructive testing (NDT)